About Tres Dias
Christ and His Church need spiritually dedicated people for christian service. Inspiration and dedication are found in Tres Dias, an instrument of renewal.
Tres Dias is a lay-led adult ecumenical weekend which aims to concentrate closely on the person and teachings of Jesus Christ. It is our prayer that God use Tres Dias as a tool to bring His children into a deeper and more meaningful relationship with Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. Many who have attended the weekend have experienced a deeper and more meaningful relationship with Christ as they sense His love in a dynamic way.
Tres Dias is:
- A Christian renewal movement
- Similar to the Cursillo movements
- A Christian support group movement
- A prayer, study, and action small group movement
- Approximately 100 Tres Dias communities around the world.
- Encourages Christians to tell others about Christ
- Emphasizes the love that our Lord has for each of us
- Encourages Christians to Christianize where they live and work
- Encourages Christians to be in a small group for Christian support
- Encourages Christians to work in their home congregations and to evangelize.
There are now approximately 70 Tres Dias communities around the world. Tres Dias was started in 1972 and is overseen by International Tres Dias, which is made up of laity and clergy from around the world.